Like a fine wine, things get better with time, and the evolution of the Code board is a prime example. As foils and wings develop, the Code has also been refined to suit the nuances that this incredible sport provides.
With increased volume flow across the range, the introduction of the recessed deck, the buoyancy distribution provides the perfect blend between stability and launch. The all new smooth line base profile and pulled in tail kick also aid in efficiency to help you get up to speed quickly, while also helping recover from splash downs.
The Code remains the most versatile board in the Cabrinha range, offering an incredible platform no matter what level of rider.
• NEW Redesigned nose keel for improved directional stability and release
• NEW Tail shape for improved release
• NEW Efficient outline and rail flow/chime, for improved efficiency and release
• Carbon stringer
• Short compact design
• Durable composite bamboo deck construction with UD Carbon stringer
• Lightweight bottom double UD Carbon stringer
• EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
• Angle adjustable 2 or 3 strap insert configuration
• Bottom carry handle
Included with the board: Full EVA deck pad, 4pcs m8x30mm mounting bolts, 2pcs Lockable T-nut assembly
top of page
bottom of page