The all-new Hollow Mast system is yet another example of the state of the art foil program from Cab Design Works. It nods to the critical & complete design approach of the team to view every foil component individually with a view to improve stiffness across the entire platform. It implements a bladder molded construction with strategic layering of carbon as far to the outside as possible. This culminates in our stiffest ever mast to front wing connection. This reduction in flex eliminates any lag in the turn and transfers energy while pumping seamlessly through to the front wing.
- Optimized airfoil for low drag to stiffness ratio
- TE scallop for improved turning and efficiency
- Integrated high modulus mounting plate
- Bladder molded, hollow mast construction for superior skin compression, providing ultimate rigidity
- Premium high modulus prepreg carbon fiber construction
- Barrel Nut compatible(x-series MkII and H-series MKII)
- Tapered Fit